- Lou Boueradour in Jumilhac (3 km)
- Le Relais in Sarlande (3 km)
- Auberge des voyageurs in La Coquille (15 km), with summer deck
Le temps des mets in Saint Jean de Côle (26km)
- La table du moulin in la Roche L'abeille (30 km)
Open air markets:
- Every Sunday morning in the summer: Jumilhac (3km)
- 2nd & 4th Friday of the month: Saint-Yrieix
The Périgord Region is known for its culinary specialties.
Regional specialties include foie gras, Bourdeaux porcini, truffles, walnuts, walnut oil, and wine. There are also some festive fairs and markets, from which to buy delicious cuisine.